Tuesday, September 27, 2005

YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS STUFF UP”

An e-mail that was sent to a friend, that I thought I should share, notes some of the stupid label instructions that are taken from actual consumer products. Some of them are noted here:
On a Bag of Fritos: “You could be a winner. No Purchase Necessary! Details Inside”(The shoplifters special?)
On Tiramisu dessert printed on BOTTOM of box: “Do Not Turn Upside Down”
On bread pudding box: “Product Will Be Hot After Heating”
On Nytol Sleeping Aid: “Warning: May Cause Drowsiness”
On a child’s Superman costume: “Wearing Of This Garment Does NOT Enable You To Fly”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Internet activism project spurs parents to write about special needs children
I did not even know yesterday when I was writing about my son with Asperger's Syndrome that I was unwittingly participating in a small movement of internet activism .
Hey, you have an impressive blog here! I'm surely going to bookmark you! I have
a Mini Blinds site. It pretty much
covers Mini Blinds related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)